Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thank you for the forgiveness. I know you didn't mean to attack me, and I'm really sorry I took it that way. I'm glad you see how that perception altered my actions, though, and I know now that you weren't just trying to make me feel guilty. You were doing what needed to happen to move on, and I hope you know that I respect that.

Thanks so much for the post. The blogs are handy for giving each other space while still clearing up important issues. I feel a lot better after that, and I hope you do, too.

Anyway, I hope you have the most fun possible at Warped on Monday, and I hope you have as much fun as one can have on a business trip starting Tuesday. Don't forget to take pictures, and the 4th will be here before ya know it.

And as for the sorry at the end of your post? Forget about it :)

PS: don't forget to pop Riven into your compy sometime :D